THE FIRST 10,000 DAYS ON MARS (Timelapse)
The story begins in 2024 when Elon Musk and SpaceX launch 5 cargo ships to Mars. They land at Erebus Montes, paving the way for future humans to land, the construction of Mars Base Alpha, plants to grow, and later for a self sustainable Mars colony.
This Mars colonization mini documentary also covers what it is like living on Mars, how many people will be landing during each launch window mission, the Starship fleet, and how the Martian colony grows over the years, between 2024 to 2050.
Additional footage from: NASA/JPL/University of Arizona, European Space Agency, SpaceX, AI Space Factory, HASSEL, Tesla, The Boring Company
Join my Patreon. Membership includes:
• The extended research that wasn't included in the videos
• Papers on future tech (The Future of Drones, Tesla's Robotic Army)
• A Micro Magazine: Highlighting sci-fi like tech developments that will take us further into the future
• The Martian book showcases the science, math, and physics of living on the red planet - told through the story of someone who has to survive there.
amzn.to/3bgdUKm (affiliate link)
Books recommended by Elon Musk about future technology, innovations, and sci-fi (affiliate links):
• Superintelligence: Paths, Dangers, Strategies
• Life 3.0: Being Human in the Age of Artificial Intelligence amzn.to/3790bU1
• Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era
• The Foundation: amzn.to/3i753dU
• The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy: amzn.to/3kNFSyW
Other videos to watch:
• TIMELAPSE OF FUTURE TECHNOLOGY: 2022 - 4000+
• NASA 1958 - 2100 (Timelapse of Past and Future Technology)
• Elon Musk on Artificial Intelligence (and the Basics of AI) - Documentary